Things to Do in Pismo Beach near the Sea Gypsy Motel
Copyright 2012: Sea Gypsy Motel. Motels Pismo Beach. All rights reserved.
1020 Cypress St. Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Make our Pismo Beach hotel your home base for:
- Central Coast wine tasting
- award-winning golf courses
- Montana de Oro State Park
- hiking, biking, kayaking, whale watching, and shopping at the nearby Premium Outlet Mall.
By staying at the Sea Gypsy Motel, it is convenient for you to take part in the many....
- festivals (wine, clam, jazz, Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festival), celebrations (St. Anthony’s Celebration)
- farmer’s markets that are hosted by Pismo Beach and nearby areas all year long:
For the more active and adventurous visitor, Pismo Beach area offers surfing, fishing, sailing, biplane rides, Hummer and ATV rentals and rock climbing.
Our knowledgeable staff will assist you in making any of these activities part of your Central Coast experience while staying at our Pismo Beach hotel!
Wednesday mornings in Arroyo Grande
Wednesday afternoons in Pismo Beach
Thursday afternoons in Morro Bay
Thursday evenings in San Luis Obispo
Saturday mornings in San Luis Obispo
Saturday afternoons in Arroyo Grande
FEATURE EVENT OF THE MONTH:
ART IN THE PARK at Dinosaur Caves
Starting May 2019
Great original art, handmade crafts, food, music and stunning views ... all in one location in Pismo Beach on the bluff at Dinosaur Caves. Mark down the first Sunday of the month from May to December. Hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Free admission and free parking Learn more at: